Protection for every Terrain
Insurance for Watercraft and Recreational Vehicles - Whether you snowmobile through covered fields or venture out into the backwoods' trails on your ATV, quad, or UTV... wherever you are at play, we have your ride covered.
Mandatory Off-road Coverages:
- LiabilityCovers you if you are in an accident and you are held liable for the injury to or death of other people. It also covers damage to their vehicle or property.
- Accident BenefitsPays for medical bills, rehabilitation, funeral cost, and loss of income due to disability and more (not applicable in Quebec).
- Direct Compensation Property DamageCovers damage to your off-road vehicle and certain property it is carrying, when another motorist who is insured in your province is responsible for the accident (Ontario, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia).
Optional off-road insurance coverages:
- Collision or UpsetCovers cost of repair or replacement of your ATV, snowmobile, quad, or UTV if you have a collision with another vehicle or object such as a tree or guardrail. Covers cost up to the actual value of your vehicle, less deductible.
- ComprehensiveCovers windshield damage and damage caused by events such as theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, lightning explosion, or impact with an animal.
- All PerilsCombines the protection of Collision and Comprehensive coverage.
If you own a boat you may need a separate boat or marine policy if the boat exceeds a stated size, value and power restrictions on your homeowner's policy. Boat policies typically include coverage for the personal liability of the owner.
Other coverages available:
- Watercraft medical payments coverage
- Watercraft liability coverage
- Property or own boat coverage
- Repair cost coverage
- Emergency services coverage
- Uninsured water coverage
- Agreed value coverage
- Personal effects coverage
- Additional boat accessories coverage
- Boat trailer coverage