Protection for every Terrain
Insurance for Recreational Vehicles - Whether you snowmobile through covered fields or venture out into the backwoods' trails on your ATV, quad, or UTV... wherever you are at play, we have your ride covered.
Mandatory Off-road Coverages:
- Liability Covers you if you are in an accident and you are held liable for the injury to or death of other people. It also covers damage to their vehicle or property.
- Accident Benefits Pays for medical bills, rehabilitation, funeral cost, and loss of income due to disability and more (not applicable in Quebec).
- Direct Compensation Property Damage Covers damage to your off-road vehicle and certain property it is carrying, when another motorist who is insured in your province is responsible for the accident (Ontario, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia).
Optional off-road insurance coverages:
- Collision or Upset Covers cost of repair or replacement of your ATV, snowmobile, quad, or UTV if you have a collision with another vehicle or object such as a tree or guardrail. Covers cost up to the actual value of your vehicle, less deductible.
- Comprehensive Covers windshield damage and damage caused by events such as theft, vandalism, fire, falling objects, lightning explosion, or impact with an animal.
- All Perils Combines the protection of Collision and Comprehensive coverage.
Contact us today for help with Insurance for Recreational Vehicles!
Other coverages available
For any & all personal insurance needs, please contact your KRGinsure representative directly or contact: