If you own a boat you may need a separate boat or marine policy if the boat exceeds a stated size, value and power restrictions on your homeowner's policy. Boat policies typically include coverage for the personal liability of the owner.
Other coverages available:
- Watercraft medical payments coverage
- Watercraft liability coverage
- Property or own boat coverage
- Repair cost coverage
- Emergency services coverage
- Uninsured water coverage
- Agreed value coverage
- Personal effects coverage
- Additional boat accessories coverage
- Boat trailer coverage
Contact us today for help with Insurance for Watercraft Vehicles!
For any & all personal insurance needs, please contact your KRGinsure representative directly or contact: